Facebook groups

I love reading facebook groups. I don't post often, I'll admit it I'm a lurker.. During my holiday in Ireland I posted a few postcards I bought there on the Postcrossing Facebook group. After 2 days I swapped with more than 30 people!! I even had to go back to the shop to buy more cards! Now I'm home and almost everyday I receive postcards from the people I swapped with.. what a great feeling!

As soon as I'm settled in our new home I'll start swapping again. I'd love to start now but everything is packed and I'm afraid that something will go wrong with receiving swaps. I can't wait to start swapping/RAKing in the filofax groups I'm in!

Lets get back on track. I want to share my favorite facebook groups with you.

Postcrossing
FiloRaKs
Filofax for Philofaxy Fans
Swap Sell Source Stationery
Philofaxy Washi Tape Appreciation
Filofaxes and Pens For Sale Site
Filofax Decorated Pages
365/30 lists: Philofaxers!
Filofax lovers UK.
Planner Addicts "Swap & Sell"
Planner Addicts

0 reacties:

Post a Comment